Overcrowded Cineplexes!!
Douglas's Law of Practical Aeronautics: When the weight of the paperwork equals the weight of the plane, the plane will fly.
It has been three days since my exams were over and yet I'm to find the tickets for the right movie to watch. This weekend was something special. All the members of my family are here @ home, and the plan was to get together, go to a movie and enjoy it. Two days back, I tried to book-in tickets for "Chandramukhi" @ Sathyam Cineplex but in vain. The movie tickets were all booked even till the late night show on Tuesday. Yesterday, one of my classmates (Ashwin) and I planned to go and watch XXX^2 - which again turned out to be in vain. Besides we went to get the tickets for the "Current Show" well before one hour the movie was played, the halls were full even before that. Infact, there were no tickets available for any of the shows yesterday.
The complex (Sathyam Cineplex) which already dominates a wonderful outlook, seemed as though a concert was about to to be held and people were rushing to see it. The result - I had no choice left other than to book tickets for MX for the family to watch this evening. Taking a second glance at the movie, I realised there was no story at all in it. The jokes were good but the overall content could've been made more natural to be viewed again. Anyhow, it was a usual family enjoyment...
We laughed looking at each others faces and for being one among the crowd. The objective of this weekend was accomplished but my journey to get the tickets for the perfect movie is about to continue over to the coming week!
And about my new DVD writer, it is performing really well. Today I made a backup of all my tamil MP3 Songs and some stuff I've downloaded from the internet. It costed me two DVDs but defintely worth it - freed up 3 GB space in one of my partitions :-)
It has been three days since my exams were over and yet I'm to find the tickets for the right movie to watch. This weekend was something special. All the members of my family are here @ home, and the plan was to get together, go to a movie and enjoy it. Two days back, I tried to book-in tickets for "Chandramukhi" @ Sathyam Cineplex but in vain. The movie tickets were all booked even till the late night show on Tuesday. Yesterday, one of my classmates (Ashwin) and I planned to go and watch XXX^2 - which again turned out to be in vain. Besides we went to get the tickets for the "Current Show" well before one hour the movie was played, the halls were full even before that. Infact, there were no tickets available for any of the shows yesterday.
The complex (Sathyam Cineplex) which already dominates a wonderful outlook, seemed as though a concert was about to to be held and people were rushing to see it. The result - I had no choice left other than to book tickets for MX for the family to watch this evening. Taking a second glance at the movie, I realised there was no story at all in it. The jokes were good but the overall content could've been made more natural to be viewed again. Anyhow, it was a usual family enjoyment...
We laughed looking at each others faces and for being one among the crowd. The objective of this weekend was accomplished but my journey to get the tickets for the perfect movie is about to continue over to the coming week!
And about my new DVD writer, it is performing really well. Today I made a backup of all my tamil MP3 Songs and some stuff I've downloaded from the internet. It costed me two DVDs but defintely worth it - freed up 3 GB space in one of my partitions :-)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home