Gatt's Blog

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Birthday and all setup to take the fly...

Yes. Today is my 20th birthday and there are a few things that adds essence to it... And NO! am not flying anywhere!! :-D

I really don't know how frequently this is going to work out - but I made it a point to start doing it right from my 20th birthday and here it is...!!! My first blog - this is my first one ever in Blogspot, posted under the code name - "Potential Zigma".

My brother (Senthil) took efforts to arrange for a small (kinda intra family) birthday party for me.. I enjoyed it! Beleive it or not!! After I was 10 years old, this is the first time I'm celebrating my birthday with a Birthday Cake specially ordered for me. I'll upload a few pics from the party in my next post.

Adieu..

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home